Tips to Care Damascus knife:
Damascus steel as well as 1095 high carbon steel knives are different than some other common steel knives, because of its high carbon content they can be rusted if not care properly. If you have seen rust accidently then use WD40 to remove it
Never store your knife for long time in leather sheath. Leather can absorb water which will rust the knife. Always clean the blade after using and apply oil or wax (please use cooking oil on Chef Knife) before you store it, for its longer life and durability.
- Our Axe is very sharp so open and use them very carefully.
- We are not responsible for any injuries associated with the use of our knives.
- Our products are intended for legal use only by responsible buyers.
- (For International buyers only) We will not be responsible for custom held product. Please check your local custom laws before ordering.
- We will not sell our products to anyone under the age of 18.